1. Find an auction: Use our website to find auctions of interest. You can even sign up for our email alerts or direct mail list and be automatically notified of auctions that meet your criteria anywhere in North America.
2. Request detailed information: Detailed property information for each auction we conduct is available by contacting our Auction Information Headquarters at 800-434-1654.
3. Preview the property: The auction preview period allows prospective bidders the opportunity to inspect the property prior to the auction. We encourage you to visit the property multiple times if necessary. Our onsite staff will answer any questions and provide you with any supplemental information requested.
4. Get your certified funds: At many of our auctions we require bidders to bring a cashier’s check or bank letter of guarantee in order to participate. After you determine the amount necessary, go by your bank and get the appropriate funds or letter, its’ that easy.
5. Arrive early and register:
On the day of the auction, try and get there early enough to register and take a last look around. Registration usually starts 1 ½ to 2 hours prior to auction time. We also encourage you to meet the auctioneer and bid assistants that will help guide you through the auction process.
Have fun! Carefully follow the auction and bid accordingly. Just remember, auction means opportunity in action!
If you are the winning bidder, you will need to execute the appropriate documents and make a deposit. Closing typically takes place within 30 days.
If you have any questions, please contact us at 800-434-1654.