Catfish Farm Auction
SOLD Prior to Auction
Pre-Auction Offer of $1,000,000.00 ACCEPTED – A local buyer made an offer prior to the auction for this turnkey operation. This catfish farm auction consisted of 897± Acre Complete Catfish Farm with 550 ac of water in 87 ponds. Property included: feed bins, hatchery, office/ shop building, equipment barn, grading shed, 7 wells and 2.5 million pound stock right to process.
- 887± acres total, including 550± acres in 87 ponds
- State of the art graders / distribution facilities
- 1 hatcheries
- 86 ponds, ranging from 5± acres to 30± acres
- Office and equipment sheds
- Only 20 miles from feed supplier and 45 miles from Eutaw, Ala., processing plant
- Electricity provided to all ponds for aeration
- Fourteen wells
- Capacity to produce up to 4 million pounds of high quality catfish per year
- Fronts on Highway 61
The catfish farm is located in Newbern, Ala., less than an hour south of Tuscaloosa, home of the University of Alabama.