Atlanta Executive Farm
31± Acre Farm
Selling Regardless of Price!
This beautiful property consists of 31± acres located approximately 45 miles southwest of downtown Atlanta, GA. A custom 4 bedroom, 3 full & 2 half baths, main home, with 2 barns with 15 horse stalls, tack rooms, washroom, storage and restroom. An original restored barn is currently used for feed and storage. The farm is also improved with a dressage ring, riding arena, fencing, and 3± acre stocked pond.
The farm is improved with a residential home, two barns, a maintenance barn, two run in sheds, a dressage ring, a riding arena and fencing.
Residential Home: The house consists of 3,874± finished square feet, with an unfinished basement area. It is two stories and wood frame construction with a large open porch at the front with several side porches and a rear deck. There are 4 bedrooms with 3 full and 2 half baths. The home has granite counter tops in the kitchen, stainless steel appliances, cherry hardwood floors, and two stone fireplaces with gas logs among other upgrades. The house also has an attached two-car garage with a finished office area above the garage. Home warranty provided through American Home Shield, contract number 102235792. Pest control provided by Terminix, account number 3053105.
Built in 2000 with Improvements in 2002 – House
- 3,874 sq. ft. traditional, hearty plank construction
- Built in 2000
- 4 bedroom, 3 full and 2 half baths
- Brazilian cherry hardwood floors throughout
- Bonus room over the garage
- Stainless steel appliances – Thermador professional cook top, granite counter tops, custom cabinets
- Two stone fireplaces with gas logs
- Vaulted ceiling with balcony
- Dining room with butler’s pantry
- Full walk out basement, stubbed for bath, work room with boat door
- Dual fuel heat pumps, buried propane back up with natural gas available
- Re-circulating hot water
- Well insulated for economy in heating and cooling
- 2 Car garage with openers
- Drilled well, septic tank, county water available.
- 2 screened porches, tongue and groove plank walls, wrap around porch, walk up attic, whole house fan, security system, patio, large deck.
- Paved asphalt driveway and concrete parking and turnaround areas serving the residence.
Two Barns: The two barns are constructed of metal exterior and contain a total of 15 horse stalls. The barns include a washroom, tack rooms, storage and restroom. One of the barns has an open storage area. The barns total 6, 336 square feet (3,312 and 3, 024 SF, respectively). The barns also have high velocity commercial fans and a fly abatement system in one barn. The farm is also improved with a dressage ring, riding arena, fencing, two run in sheds and a maintenance or storage barn.
Farm with 31 Acres
Built in 2003 – 2006
- Entrance to farm
- Double gated drive
- Retaining walls
- Sidewalk to original foundation
- Paved driveway to residence
- Gravel driveway and turnaround area serving the barns and paddock area
- 3± acre pond
- 4 board fence on wooden posts, 5,000+ feet
- 3 Barns and run in sheds
- 42’x72’ S class metal barn
- 46’x72’ S class metal barn
- 18’x56’ concrete block barn
- 12’x24’ run in shed
- 14’x36’ run in shed
- 15, 12’x12’ stalls
- 12’x18’ shaving storage
- wash rack w/ hot water
- laundry room
- two tack room
- two feed rooms
- 30’x45’ carriage house (storage area)
- Fly abatement system in one barn
- High velocity commercial fans for coolest summer barn
- Metal gates – 7
- RV facilities, water/sewer/electric
- Dressage field with full irrigation
- 5 stations used with 7 additional stations available
- nominal dimensions are 40 meters x 100 meters
- 125’x200’ riding ring
CHECK BACK DAILY FOR MORE INFORMATION!